Full Round Port
Air Compressed Tube
Inherently Fail Open Design
Compact/Light Weight Design
Double Thick Sleeve Wall for Extended Sleeve Life
- The GSD is the same valve as the GSF except it has a double thick rubber sleeve.
- Clog resistant full round opening
- Low pressure drop
- No packing
- Drop tight closure
- Simple operation, rubber sleeve is the only moving part.
Applications: Ideal for abrasive, viscous and corrosive fluids including wastewater, mine slurries, chemicals, cement, pulp stock, powder and pellets.
Operation: The GSF consists of a rubber sleeve inside a full round cast iron bonnet assembly. Injecting compressed air into the bonnet assembly causes the rubber sleeve to collapse, blocking flow through the valve. When the pressure is released, the resilienc
- Flanges: ANSI STD B-16, 125 lbs
- Housing: Cast Iron ASTM A48, Class 35
- Epoxy paint
- Sleeve elastomer
- Bolt-on pact solenoid valve is a 4-way, 5-port solenoid with weatherproof coil and manual override.
- PRV (with solenoid valve)
- I/P transducer for modulating service