Technical Specifications of the Onyx Isolator Ring – PSQ
The Onyx Isolator Ring provides a simple, accurate method to measure pressure of slurries and corrosive fluids. The PSQ series is compatible with Tri-Clover pipe connections. Quick connection to Tri-Clover pipe provides accurate alignment and fast installation.
The inside diameter of the PSQ precisely matches sanitary pipe for smooth, unobstructed flow, self-cleaning operation, and minimum turbulence and friction. Onyx ultra-deep vacuum filling insures the highest accuracy in the industry. The patented “Module Seal” – standard on all Onyx Isolator Rings – allows instruments to be or replaced or calibrated without interrupting the process.
- Absolute immunity to clogging
- Tri-Clover fittings allows for quick disconnect from piping system
- FDA Silicone oil fill fluid is safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and stable from -40°F to +400°F
- High displacement design can operate multiple instruments
- on one ring
- Ideal for brine, pickling solutions, tomato paste, chilies,
- mustard, pet food, and chocolate
- No tools required to change pressure instrument
The Onyx Isolator Ring is equipped with an integral block valve and module seal.