Full Round Port
Dual Pinch Mechanism
Heavy Duty Design
- Clog resistant full round opening
- Low pressure drop
- No packing
- Drop tight closure
- On/Off or throttling service
- Long lasting compression molded sleeve
- High efficiency stainless steel ACME stem for easy operation
- Complete motorized actuator includes starters, power supply, limit switches, auxiliary Hand wheel, push buttons and selector switch
- Valves come fully assembled, calibrated and tested for plug & play operation.
Applications: Ideal for abrasive, viscous and corrosive fluids including wastewater, mine slurries, chemicals, cement, pulp stock, powder and pellets.
Operation: The DEC is a full round dual pinch valve. The electric motor rotates a bronze nut that drives a pair of pinch bars against the rubber sleeve pinching off flow at centerline.
- Flange: ANSI STD 125/150 lbs.
- Housing: Cast iron, ASTM A48, class 35 ( valve sizes up to 10′ ) Ductile iron, ASTM 65-45-12 ( valve sizes 12′ and up )
- Stem & guide rods: 303 stainless steel
- Pinch bars: Ductile iron, ASTM 65-45-12
- Epoxy paint
- Sleeve elastomer
- ANSI STD 300 lbs flange
- 316 stainless steel
- Secondary containment package
- Limit switches