Single Pinch Mechanism
Simple Economical Design
- Clog resistant full round opening
- Low pressure drop
- No packing
- Drop tight closure
- On/Off or throttling service
- Long lasting compression molded sleeve
- High efficiency stainless steel ACME stem for easy operation
- Complete motorized actuator includes starters, power supply, limit switches, auxiliary Hand wheel, push buttons and selector switch
- Valves come fully assembled, calibrated and tested for plug & play operation.
Applications: Ideal for automatic control of abrasive, viscous, and corrosive fluids including wastewater, mine slurry, chemicals, cement, pulp , powder and pellets.
Operation: The CEP is a pre-pinched on centerline, single pinch electric operated valves. An electric motor drives a single pinch bar from the top against the rubber sleeve to pinch off flow.
Construction: Actuators are available with single and 3-phase motors. All electric actuators come with auxiliary hand wheel. 3-phase actuators come with reversing contactors, power supply, limit and torque switches, push buttons, selector switches and pilot ligh
- Flanges: ANSI STD 125/150 lbs.
- Housing: Cast iron, ASTM A48, Class 35
- Stem & Pinch bar: 303 stainless steel
- Bearing: Bronze alloy
- Epoxy paint
- Sleeve elastomer
- ANSI STD 300lbs. flange
- 316 stainless steel stem
- Secondary containment package
- Limit switches